We (my husband, toddler and I) first stayed here last year. We picked this hotel because we were watching our budget and wanted a hotel that would offer free breakfast as well as free parking. When we arrived, we were surprised to see a little koi pond in the lobby. My young son absolutely loved this feature! The room was clean, including the remote control (which was sanitized for our use) and fairly comfortable, especially for a hotel in this price point. The breakfast was adequate (standard continental breakfast), but we knew not to expect a fancy buffet so this was fine. This hotel is a short drive to the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row, and an even shorter drive to downtown Monterey/the wharf. We were very pleased with our initial stay last year, so when we returned to Monterey earlier this year, we chose to stay here yet again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus De Anza Hotel Monterey
- Best Western Plus De Anza Hotel
- Best Western Monterey
- Monterey Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only three and a half miles from the top attraction, Monterey Bay Aquarium, our Monterey hotel is a great value with reasonable rates. Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf are just a short drive. Guests at our Monterey hotel can choose to spend the day lounging at the beach or exploring the local city. Seafood reigns supreme at the local restaurants, and there's an abundance of shopping to be had. The Monterey Peninsula offers travelers everything necessary for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN De Anza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.