It was clean, reno'd, comfy, had a decent view, decent cont. bfst, good staff and we got lucky with parking out front but that is not a given. Elevator was so-so but hey, ya can't have it all and the price was just fine for what we got. G/f and her mom stayed in the same room and it worked out well with plenty of be space. Windows that open and the view was ocean. we only booked garden but got upgraded. Not too many good eat spots nearby so bring your car but the bus comes by! Real short trip to the aquarium and Wharf. Nice town as usual. Clint stopped by to tell us to come see him down south but we were too busy with lunch and dinner on the bay. As always great food in town but no stores near this hotel so bring your own provisions. Real quiet and decor was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus De Anza Hotel Monterey
- Best Western Plus De Anza Hotel
- Best Western Monterey
- Monterey Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only three and a half miles from the top attraction, Monterey Bay Aquarium, our Monterey hotel is a great value with reasonable rates. Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf are just a short drive. Guests at our Monterey hotel can choose to spend the day lounging at the beach or exploring the local city. Seafood reigns supreme at the local restaurants, and there's an abundance of shopping to be had. The Monterey Peninsula offers travelers everything necessary for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN De Anza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.