We stayed here to run a local running race. The hotel is clean, quiet, and the staff was friendly. The free breakfast in the lobby is good; there are several food options. The bed linens and pillows were extra crisp and pretty luxurious. The hotel is next to a Denny's. It's a short drive to Cannery Row and Fort Ord National Monument. One downside is there is some sort of adult establishment across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus De Anza Hotel Monterey
- Best Western Plus De Anza Hotel
- Best Western Monterey
- Monterey Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only three and a half miles from the top attraction, Monterey Bay Aquarium, our Monterey hotel is a great value with reasonable rates. Cannery Row and Fisherman's Wharf are just a short drive. Guests at our Monterey hotel can choose to spend the day lounging at the beach or exploring the local city. Seafood reigns supreme at the local restaurants, and there's an abundance of shopping to be had. The Monterey Peninsula offers travelers everything necessary for a memorable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS De Anza Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.