Portola Hotel was one of the Big Sur Marathon designated hotels with the expo in the ballroom so it was very convenient place to stay for the race. It is also close to the wharf and walking distance to the aquarium and restaurants. Staff is very friendly and goes out of their way to make your stay a positive experience. Lobby is very large with multiple seating areas and free wifi access. Hotel restaurant food was average although service was excellent. Room was comfortable, but slightly above average in decor.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portola Hotel & Spa is located on the waterfront Monterey. Just steps away from historic Fisherman’s Wharf and the Monterey Bay, the hotel offers 379 nautically inspired guest rooms and suites, two onsite eateries, a full service day spa and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.