Stayed 2 nights while in Monterey for a company conference. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Room was nice and clean with quality linens and towels, plus the staff responded quickly to a request for foam pillows. I was lucky to get a view of the bay. Unfortunately the hotel is very cold (February), and this is worsened by the exterior hall doorways left open, I believe by hotel staff. Some road noise outside but slept great with heater running. The bed was very comfortable;. Nice hot shower. Food was delicious and fresh. I would stay here again for the great location in the heart of historical Monterey.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portola Hotel & Spa is located on the waterfront Monterey. Just steps away from historic Fisherman’s Wharf and the Monterey Bay, the hotel offers 379 nautically inspired guest rooms and suites, two onsite eateries, a full service day spa and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.