Stayed here for a conference and couldn't have been happier with my room. Good sized, comfortable and clean. Best yet I got a balcony with a view of the marina. I started every morning with a walk straight from the hotel onto the shoreline path to cannery row and then the pacific grove coastline. So beautiful and relaxing. The hotel and grounds have an overall peaceful feeling. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Great place to get away for business, it would also be a great base for exploring the area.
This is a large property with central parking and elevators. Some rooms can be quite far from the lobby, ask for a closer room if this old be a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Portola Hotel & Spa reflects the captivating spirit of a rich, historical setting surrounded by everything that the Monterey Peninsula has to offer. Your stay at the Portola Hotel begins with warm homemade chocolate chip cookies, provided at check-in. As the only Silver LEED(R)-EB certified hotel on the central coast of California, the hotel boasts 379 guestrooms and suites, an award winning full service day spa, two on site eateries, a craft brewery and more! Portola Hotel & Spa is one of California's premier family-friendly destinations offering easy access to Monterey's favorite attractions. The hotel is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay