The rooms are nice and fairly spacious. Restaurant is very good, if a bit pricey. I stayed for three nights, during a conference and was very happy. Clean rooms and bathrooms, which are a must. It is a sprawling property, made up of several buildings. It can take a while to make your way from the lobby to your room. It can be cold or wet as well in inclement weather, as I experienced.
- Also Known As:
- Portola Hotel And Spa At Monterey Bay
- Portola Hotel Monterey
- Portola Hotel Monterey Bay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portola Hotel & Spa is located on the waterfront Monterey. Just steps away from historic Fisherman’s Wharf and the Monterey Bay, the hotel offers 379 nautically inspired guest rooms and suites, two onsite eateries, a full service day spa and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Loews Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.