“Still the best after 30 years. Eat here” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
State College, Pa.
“Still the best after 30 years. Eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The last time I ate here was 1984. I was at the Presidio and ate here 2 times/month. we returned here in June and it was like going home, the incredible smell met me at the door and it only got better form there. The pizza is the best. I cannot quite figure out what makes the sauce so good, but has a very subtle sweet taste, indescribably delicious.

I mentioned to the manager that it had been 30 years and he took very good care of my me and family. We all bought t shirts, great deal for $9/shirt.

EAT HERE!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lubbock, Texas
“Good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a couple of pizzas and thought we would have some left over for a snack later on. Nope, it was so good we finished it all. The price was reasonable and it was easy to get to. While we did not require much help from the staff I noticed they were extremely helpful to others.

Fairborn, Ohio
“Heavenly Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very decently priced, absolutely excellent pizza is served by warm, friendly and attentive staff at Gianni's. I found myself returning to Gianni's rather than going to one of the upscale restaurants in the area. Be prepared to dive into an extremely tasy pie just brimming with great, freshly prepared toppings!

Inyokern,CA
“A very good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went here following a review tip. The place was packed and everyone was having a good time. Our pizza came and it was just what we ordered. You have to tall them if you want thin crust by the way, It was very good for sure. We will be back to Gianni's and recommend it to you.

Thurmont, MD
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I am a pizza connoisseur and this pizza was excellent! I was craving pizza so checked some local apps for the best in the area. Gianni's Pizza was highly rated so I thought I would give it a try. So glad I did!

• Visited June 2013