“Good food.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Lubbock, Texas
“Good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a couple of pizzas and thought we would have some left over for a snack later on. Nope, it was so good we finished it all. The price was reasonable and it was easy to get to. While we did not require much help from the staff I noticed they were extremely helpful to others.

Fairborn, Ohio
“Heavenly Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very decently priced, absolutely excellent pizza is served by warm, friendly and attentive staff at Gianni's. I found myself returning to Gianni's rather than going to one of the upscale restaurants in the area. Be prepared to dive into an extremely tasy pie just brimming with great, freshly prepared toppings!

Inyokern,CA
“A very good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We went here following a review tip. The place was packed and everyone was having a good time. Our pizza came and it was just what we ordered. You have to tall them if you want thin crust by the way, It was very good for sure. We will be back to Gianni's and recommend it to you.

Thurmont, MD
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I am a pizza connoisseur and this pizza was excellent! I was craving pizza so checked some local apps for the best in the area. Gianni's Pizza was highly rated so I thought I would give it a try. So glad I did!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pleasanton, California
“Oh ya, this place has very good pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

It certainly lived up to the revues. Pizza was great, I had the thin crust (have to request that when ordering). Very comfortable place to eat but borders a little on cafeteria style. I would like it a little more if you could sit down and be waited on rather than ordering at the counter and then finding a seat and then having to go to the bar to get your beer or wine or drinks (full bar).