“satisfactory” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Munras Inn

You added Munras Inn to your Saves list
Munras Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1010 Munras Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940 (Formerly Vagabond Inn Monterey)   |
Offers & Announcements
Book Direct and Save
Ranked #28 of 54 Hotels in Monterey
A TripAdvisor Member
“satisfactory”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This place could benefit from a fresh coat of paint, but it was clean and had a gas fireplace, minifridge, microwave, and coffeepot.
The building is clearly old though: you could hear the guests on the second floor walking around.

Sindy B, General Manager at Munras Inn, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Trip Advisor Member: I would like to thank you for time to write us this review. As the new General Manager at Vagabond Inn Monterey, I am taking extreme measures to give my property some T.L.C. With a little bit of time and tenderness, we will be shining beautifully. Please give me a call in you are ever in Monterey, I would love for you to give us a chance to redeem ourselves. I will personally take care of your reservation needs. Sindy Buentello GM at VBI Monterey.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Checkin was a breeze and room was amazing with a view of the ocean! Private balcony to feel the cool air flow through the room! Will definately stay here again! Easy, nice and convenient to all monterey!! Thanks Sindy!

• Stayed June 2013
Sindy B, General Manager at Munras Inn, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
felixmonjes: I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write us this review! It is an honor to receive such compliments about my staff and our property! I am the new GM here and I have my work cut out for me. Including upgrading our rooms. But also, I am happy to hear we met your standards during your stay! Happy anniversary, I hope it was a memorable one with us here at VBI. Please give me a call directly if you and your wife want to come back and stay with me, I will personally take care of your reservation needs! Sindy Buentello VBI Monterey General Manager!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Great location for the price,short drive to anywhere you want to see. Large clean room,nice fireplace,plus good service. On the downside, Worst bed I've slept on in years. I'm also glad I didn't bring my truck(f-250),not sure it would have made the turns in parking lot and would have blocked traffic in the short spots.

• Stayed April 2013
Sindy B, General Manager at Munras Inn, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
landroid: My name is Sindy, and I am the new General Manager here. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to write us this review. It does allow us to be aware of necessary improvements we need to make on our rooms and our property. Please look forward to new improvements coming soon. Again, thank you so much for taking the time. Sindy Buentello General Manager VB Monterey.

Been to Munras Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Munras Inn

Address: 1010 Munras Avenue, Monterey, CA 93940 (Formerly Vagabond Inn Monterey)
Location: United States > California > Monterey Peninsula > Monterey
Ranked #28 of 54 Hotels in Monterey
Hotel Class:2 star — Munras Inn 2*
Munras Inn located 2 miles away from the Monterey Bay Aquarium, We serve daily continental breakfast and offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free Parking for guests during their stay. We are conveniently located in downtown Monterey. Short distance to the beach, Old Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Shopping and Dining. Outside Sun Deck. Our large spacious rooms include: fireplaces, microwaves, refrigerators, televisions, expanded cable and HBO, iron and ironing boards, alarm clocks, in room telephones, wake up service, personal concierge and more. Some adjoining rooms available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Munras Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Vagabond Hotel Monterey

If you own or manage Munras Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.