We had a great stay. The staff was very friendly. We stayed in one of the mini suites with a balcony. It was nice that we could put the baby (1 year) to bed and then sit out on the balcony without waking him up. We will stay here again. We have already recommended it to several of our friends. Only drawback is that the entire hotel is non smoking so my husband could not smoke his cigar that he brought, but it really was not that big of a issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey is non-smoking and conveniently located near Highway 1, 68 and 218 near the juncture of Monterey, Seaside and Del Rey Oaks. Less than 5 miles away from Monterey Fairgrounds and the beach, it's easy for our guest to enjoy major events and the California sun. Drive a little further and you can visit the famous Fisherman's Warf as well as Cannery Row; where you can enjoy shopping, fine dining, entertainment and the Monterey Bay Aquarium. For the adventurous type, only 15 minutes away, you can visit Pebble Beach and the renowned 17-Mile Drive. Enjoy gourmet restaurants, shopping and multiple golf courses along the ocean. you can also visit numerous missions and historic monuments around the area. Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey is ideal during major seasonal events such as; the Monterey Jazz Festival, Monterey Auto Week, the Big Sur International marathon, and Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. our location is convenient for all events, and we offer great deals on advance bookings along with ample parking for a variety of vehicle sizes. Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey is non-smoking and has 55 newly renovated rooms ranging from standard accommodations to suites. All rooms feature free WiFi, a 32" LED TV, a microwave, refrigerator, In-Room Coffee, a hair dryer, and an iron & ironing board. Enjoy quality time with the family in one of our 2 Family Suites offering 2 king sized beds, a jetted spa tub, a living area with a fireplace and two 32" LED TV's. We also offer a seasonal continental breakfast, primarily during the summer months. Experience our complimentary coffee-house style coffee and tea in the Lobby. We also offer an on-site snack machine, soda machine and ice machine and feature a cafe shop conveniently located on our lot. The Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey has ample parking able to accommodate any size vehicle. We also have an on-site RV Park which includes hook-ups ranging from electric 120v line, water, cable and septic station for all RV guests. We can accommodate RV sizes ranging anywhere from10'-60'. One family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn And Suites - Cypress Tree Inn
- America`s Best Value Inn & Suites - Cypress Tree Hotel Monterey