“Outstanding Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Monterey

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn Monterey to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Monterey
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2227 N Fremont St, Monterey, CA 93940 (Formerly America's Best Value Inn & Suites - Cypress Tree Inn)   |
Ranked #17 of 53 Hotels in Monterey
Roseville, California
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Although we only stayed for one night the customer service was incredible! Neil went above and beyond to make our stay very enjoyable. Next time Im in Monterey I will definitely be staying here! Even when I was leaving Neil provided me with deals for the next time I decide to use Red Roof Inn

Room Tip: Rooms in back are nice and quiet
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Neil P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Monterey, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
I appreciate the comments regarding your stay with us. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experience our guests have at our hotel.
Your feedback is always an encouragement to all of us!
Thank you again for sharing your experience. We always look forward to serve you in your next visit and will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Neil Prabhu (G.M.)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Fullerton, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We payed a little extra, which was still cheap, for the room with the jacuzzi and fireplace and it was well worth it. The suite had a TV in bedroom and jacuzzi room. Free breakfast in the morning. Neil was extremely nice and helpful to make sure our stay was perfect.

Room Tip: room 110 has the jacuzzi and fireplace in the back. We did not hear any noise it was really nice.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Neil P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Monterey, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Your comments are appreciated regarding your stay at the Monterey Red Roof Inn. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experience our guests have at our hotel.
I’ll share your comments with rest of our team members. Positive feedback is always an encouragement for all of us, as we strive towards the quality and standard of our service.
Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will do our best to make your next stay with us as pleasant as possible as the previous one.
Neil (G.M.)
SLC, Ut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I am very particular about travel accommodations. I have to find a very clean, quiet hotel with great prices and friendly people......Red Roof Inn Monterey passes the test. I have stayed here several times while working in the area and I will not stay anywhere else. Most rooms for this price don't have a refrigerator and microwave and everything is extremely clean. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating. This hotel was recommended to me and I pass the recommendation on to everyone. Thanks to Neil and his great staff.

Jack Larsen

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Neil P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Monterey, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Neil (G.M.)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights with my family of 4 making our way down the coast from San Fransisco to LA. Originally was only going to be a 2 night stay but once we saw the room, location and knew the price we extended another night. Stayed on the basis of Trip Advisor recommendations and was not disappointed. Well equipped rooms, comfortable beds, nice large bathroom and quiet rooms. Handy location as well just a few minutes by car from safeway and good places to eat. Breakfast was included but was seasonal and limited. The fitout was new and tasteful. The price was very competitive as well. Would definitely stay again if we pass that way.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Neil P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Monterey, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Guest:

Arcata, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I found this hotel searching for a pet friendly place. Neil at the front desk was very nice, the room was clean and had a fridge, microwave, and coffee. After I was on the road about a couple of hours I realized I forgot my pillow! I have a sensitive neck and just got my special pillow! I had no cell service till the next morning. I called and Neil said he would look for it and call me back. He called a couple hours later letting me know he found my pillow and would mail it to me! I have forgotten thing at higher end hotels and never had anyone even offer to try to find my stuff! Neil made my day! They are great and I would stay there again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest:

Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I checked in somewhat late at night and Maria, at the front desk, was extremely helpful and kind! The room was very clean and comfortable. In the morning, the manager was very warm and friendly. I would happily stay here again and recommend it.

Room Tip: Request a room that doesn't have an adjoining door. I heard a very detailed conversations betwee...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Paso Robles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I can't say enough good things about our stay at this Red Roof Inn. Maria and the management we're very friendly and helpful . Their #1 priority was to make sure our stay was pleasant. We will deffinately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof Inn Monterey? Share your experiences!