We booked the room on Day's Inn web site and got a good rate. We needed a wheelchair access room and smoking room, which I told them of my needs. I wished that they had let us know that the room was going to be on second floor, before confirming the reservation. They only have smoking rooms on second floor. We went and took the room that we booked which was upstairs. The room was clean and the desk clerk was very friendly. Will probably not stay here again because of the special needs that we require.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Monterey Downtown Hotel
- Days Inn Monterey Downtown Hotel Monterey
- Days Inn Monterey
- Monterey Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launch your California getaway from Days Inn Monterey hotel, where value and friendly service come included. You are going to love being just four blocks from historic downtown Monterey, five blocks from Fisherman’s Wharf and only one mile from celebrated Cannery Row when you stay at our Monterey, CA, hotel. Our Monterey, CA, hotel near Monterey Bay Aquarium offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with modern conveniences like a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi Internet access. Start each day with free and delicious Daybreak breakfast then take a dip in our outdoor hot tub. We offer a variety of rooms to suit your needs, including king rooms with an ocean view or fireplace, non-smoking rooms and Jacuzzi suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, EasyToBook, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn Monterey Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.