Stayed at this Motel for one night 31st Oct.Very friendly staff,the room was clean & cosy shower hot.Coffee maker,iron & ironing board,plus hair drier.Just a 10 min walk to town with plenty of options for evening meals we had a lovely meal & a couple of good beers in the Britania they were also holding a fancy dress evening as it was Halloween good night out.Walk a little further & you are at Fishermans Wharf plenty of fish eateries here watch out for theSealions! Monterey is a very nice town & Days Inn a good place to stay.Good breaky too.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Monterey Downtown Hotel Monterey
- Days Inn Monterey Downtown Hotel
- Days Inn Monterey
- Monterey Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Launch your California getaway from Days Inn Monterey hotel, where value and friendly service come included. You are going to love being just four blocks from historic downtown Monterey, five blocks from Fisherman’s Wharf and only one mile from celebrated Cannery Row when you stay at our Monterey, CA, hotel. Our Monterey, CA, hotel near Monterey Bay Aquarium offers air-conditioned rooms equipped with modern conveniences like a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi Internet access. Start each day with free and delicious Daybreak breakfast then take a dip in our outdoor hot tub. We offer a variety of rooms to suit your needs, including king rooms with an ocean view or fireplace, non-smoking rooms and Jacuzzi suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Monterey Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.