We had a great stay. Owners were very helpful. Made sure that the sofa bed was made as we had requested. Rooms were clean and the linens were fresh and white (hate the old grey look). Close to Dennis The Menace Park (walking distance) great for the kids. Hotel is updated and we enjoyed the weather by opening the windows and not using the a/c. Plenty of parking. And it was quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stage Coach Lodge in Monterey, CA offers the best value for travelers visiting Monterey, CA and the Central California Coast. Conveniently located in Downtown Monterey, The Stage Coach Lodge is off the beaten path in a quiet residential area but right off of Highway 1 and minutes from all of the great amenities Monterey has to offer including Fisherman's Wharf, Carmel, Monterey Bay Aquarium and more. Fully remodeled with nice luxurious touches and offering great rates, The Stage Coach Lodge is a top ranked place to stay in Monterey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, HostelBookers and Agoda so you can book your Stage Coach Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Stage Coach Hotel Monterey
- Americas Best Value Inns Monterey