The location is right on a busy street, you can hear the cars at night. No loading zone in the front, must find parking first. There is a small alley right after the hotel entrance, there are 5 parking spots back there, but your best bet is to find parking in the nearby neighborhood, which is easy to find.
The hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are modern, clearly the result of a recent renovation. Sorry to see such nice flat-screen TVs with less than 5 channels to watch. Beds are comfortable, bathrooms are really nice, all marble. Room has hardwood flooring. Very, very clean. If you just need a place to sleep and shower, this is a good choice.
Overall, a really clean, modern, and charming place, just noisy location. Great breakfast too.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel Monterey
- Del Monte Beach Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly designed European-style Inn is an easy walk to Monterey's beaches, City Center restaurants, shopping, nightlife, cultural activities and Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Nearby outdoor adventures include kayaking, biking, hiking, golf, whale watching, horseback riding and much more. Enjoy a panoramic view of Monterey Bay, Del Monte Beach, Monterey's city center and marina from our Rooftop Observation Deck, while sampling complimentary afternoon refreshments during our afternoon tea time and wine tasting, or while just lounging about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel 1110 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.