This hotel was like a hidden gem!!! We were greeted by the lovely Nashua who made us feel like we were coming to visit a friend. The room was very stylish and the bed was amazing( I had the best sleep of my trip) Breakfast was one of the best I have ever had.
We would of happily stayed there a few more nights but we were on a west coast road trip so had to leave. We will def stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel Monterey
- Del Monte Beach Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly designed European-style Inn is an easy walk to Monterey's beaches, City Center restaurants, shopping, nightlife, cultural activities and Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Nearby outdoor adventures include kayaking, biking, hiking, golf, whale watching, horseback riding and much more. Enjoy a panoramic view of Monterey Bay, Del Monte Beach, Monterey's city center and marina from our Rooftop Observation Deck, while sampling complimentary afternoon refreshments during our afternoon tea time and wine tasting, or while just lounging about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel 1110 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.