As you enter this quaint hotel, you are met with a very eclectically decorated foyer/parlor area, a bar and small window at the far end of the bar for checking in. Everyone is so nice and very helpful. We were there in winter, so street parking was not a problem although in the height of the season, I could see an issue. But, it is so close to the wharf area you can walk and not have to move your car at all. Our room was in the process of being decorated; the bathroom, very nicely done for the small area, included a jacuzzi tub and shower tower with water shooting out from top to bottom. The breakfast was generous, however, if you have eating issues such as gluten free or low residue diet, you should notify the staff before or as soon as you arrive. They are very accommodating.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel Monterey
- Del Monte Beach Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly designed European-style Inn is an easy walk to Monterey's beaches, City Center restaurants, shopping, nightlife, cultural activities and Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Nearby outdoor adventures include kayaking, biking, hiking, golf, whale watching, horseback riding and much more. Enjoy a panoramic view of Monterey Bay, Del Monte Beach, Monterey's city center and marina from our Rooftop Observation Deck, while sampling complimentary afternoon refreshments during our afternoon tea time and wine tasting, or while just lounging about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel 1110 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.