I was recommended to this unique boutique hotel from a friend. I usually stay at the Hyatt in Monterey, but I pass up his recommendation. I must say, this is truly a hidden gem. Not only are the prices and location awesome, but so is the over all stay. It's a small family owned business with such warmth and coziness that it beats staying at the Hyatt! What makes it more worth while is a free drink during happy hour and also the breakfast that is included. Parking is limited, but I didn't have a problem. The location is also wonderful!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel Monterey
- Del Monte Beach Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly designed European-style Inn is an easy walk to Monterey's beaches, City Center restaurants, shopping, nightlife, cultural activities and Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Nearby outdoor adventures include kayaking, biking, hiking, golf, whale watching, horseback riding and much more. Enjoy a panoramic view of Monterey Bay, Del Monte Beach, Monterey's city center and marina from our Rooftop Observation Deck, while sampling complimentary afternoon refreshments during our afternoon tea time and wine tasting, or while just lounging about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel 1110 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.