What a gem! This is where you want to stay for personal attention with a European feel. The rooms are uniquely decorated and the bathrooms appointed with delux shower features. The owners are charming and go out of their way to please. We expected your typical continental breakfasts. Not so! We were treated to something completely different and gourmet each day, like Greek yogurt with honey and walnuts, or eggs and sausage with a foreign (Spanish?) flare. So you are not disappointed, the rooms are very small and do not provide a living/daytime hang out space. But the lobby and roof deck are great for that.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel
- The Inn At Del Monte Beach Hotel Monterey
- Del Monte Beach Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly designed European-style Inn is an easy walk to Monterey's beaches, City Center restaurants, shopping, nightlife, cultural activities and Old Fisherman’s Wharf. Nearby outdoor adventures include kayaking, biking, hiking, golf, whale watching, horseback riding and much more. Enjoy a panoramic view of Monterey Bay, Del Monte Beach, Monterey's city center and marina from our Rooftop Observation Deck, while sampling complimentary afternoon refreshments during our afternoon tea time and wine tasting, or while just lounging about. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel 1110 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.