We chose the Hyatt Regency because it was large enough to have guests stay for our wedding. The customer service was amazing. My husband and I felt like they truly valued us as a customer and wanted our business. We felt dissatisfied about the quality of the rooms and the quality of the overall stay. We stayed in a standard two full size bedroom. It needs to be updated and was not worth the money we spent. I would have rather stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. We then, for our wedding night, stayed in the Monterey Suite. Though it was large and had two bathrooms and a sitting room, again the quality was not enough. A suite is supposed to feel lavish and we should feel great in the room. We did not feel either. This was our first time paying for a suite at the Hyatt and I will not do it again. I would rather stay at the Hampton Inn or even an Embassy Suites. Both have felt more clean and of a high quality for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 550 deluxe guestrooms and suites and over 40,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting and event space, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the most complete hotel destination on the Monterey Peninsula. Nestled in 22 acres of Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey provides the quintessential Monterey experience in a location offering guests close proximity to downtown Monterey, Monterey airport and easy access to the Peninsula's top attractions like Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach. The property offers world-class amenities including two outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools and fire pits, full service tennis facility, state-of-the-art health club, new 12,000 square foot Marilyn Monroe Spa and salon and Pebble Beach Company's Del Monte Golf Course. Also enjoy all three of Hyatt Regency Monterey's unique restaurants and lounges: TusCA Ristorante offers diverse Italian and California cuisine in a beautiful show kitchen setting. Knuckles Sports Bar has been voted #1 by the locals for 10 years straight with 24 HDTV's, 20 draft beers and a full menu with burgers, wings, pizza and more. Fireplace Lounge offers a casual indoor/outdoor environment perfect to enjoy either lunch or dinner and unwind with a glass of wine while listening to live jazz on the weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Ca