I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel, at first sight you get the feel that you have arrived to a winter lodge. It was just as pictured, rooms were spacious, and so was the restroom. The entire property is clean and well kept. I loved that we were on the first floor and had our own patio looking out into the golf course. They also have a gazebo with an outdoor fireplace where you can just hang out and wind down. I saw sunrise from here and it was absolutely beautiful. The hotel has two restaurants one Italian, with a very limited menu and a sports bar. We dined at the sports bar and the food was decent. The hotel also has a wine bar/ winery where as a guest of the hotel you can have a complimentary sample one of their featured wines or you could pay to sample a flight of wines. The hotel is not located near all the main attractions (about 2-3 mi away) and it was difficult to find at night (even with using GPS.) Not usually my preference, but considering that I did not spend the entire time in my hotel room I quickly got over the fact that they allow pets to stay in the rooms. The entire hallway of our floor smelled of dogs. I think that would have to be my only CON. I definitely have to go back and visit Monterrey again…there is just so much to see and do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 550 deluxe guestrooms and suites and over 40,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting and event space, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the most complete hotel destination on the Monterey Peninsula. Nestled in 22 acres of Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey provides the quintessential Monterey experience in a location offering guests close proximity to downtown Monterey, Monterey airport and easy access to the Peninsula's top attractions like Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach. The property offers world-class amenities including two outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools and fire pits, full service tennis facility, state-of-the-art health club, new 12,000 square foot Marilyn Monroe Spa and salon and Pebble Beach Company's Del Monte Golf Course. Also enjoy all three of Hyatt Regency Monterey's unique restaurants and lounges: TusCA Ristorante offers diverse Italian and California cuisine in a beautiful show kitchen setting. Knuckles Sports Bar has been voted #1 by the locals for 10 years straight with 24 HDTV's, 20 draft beers and a full menu with burgers, wings, pizza and more. Fireplace Lounge offers a casual indoor/outdoor environment perfect to enjoy either lunch or dinner and unwind with a glass of wine while listening to live jazz on the weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Ca