This hotel is perfect if you want to play golf, but it is far from downtown and next to the freeway. The rooms have good sound proofing, so we could not hear the noise from traffic in our room facing the road in building 7. It is probably nicer to have a room looking onto the golf course. The decoration is modern, room and bathroom spacious. I specially liked the bathroom with a walk-in shower and lots of space to put your things, it is also nicely made with stone tiling in champagne colour.
It was very practical to be able to use the guest laundry on the premises free of charge. We also enjoyed having a drink on the terrace off the main building looking at the golfplayers.
The only problem was that it was very warm in the room despite cool weather outside and having opened the window for long to get fresh air. There was also a noisy heater appliance hidden in the furniture under the Tv which we suspect may have been on although the heating control panel was off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 550 deluxe guestrooms and suites and over 40,000 square feet of newly renovated meeting and event space, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the most complete hotel destination on the Monterey Peninsula. Nestled in 22 acres of Monterey Pines, the Hyatt Regency Monterey provides the quintessential Monterey experience in a location offering guests close proximity to downtown Monterey, Monterey airport and easy access to the Peninsula's top attractions like Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach. The property offers world-class amenities including two outdoor swimming pools, whirlpools and fire pits, full service tennis facility, state-of-the-art health club, new 12,000 square foot Marilyn Monroe Spa and salon and Pebble Beach Company's Del Monte Golf Course. Also enjoy all three of Hyatt Regency Monterey's unique restaurants and lounges: TusCA Ristorante offers diverse Italian and California cuisine in a beautiful show kitchen setting. Knuckles Sports Bar has been voted #1 by the locals for 10 years straight with 24 HDTV's, 20 draft beers and a full menu with burgers, wings, pizza and more. Fireplace Lounge offers a casual indoor/outdoor environment perfect to enjoy either lunch or dinner and unwind with a glass of wine while listening to live jazz on the weekends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Ca