This hotel is perfect if you want to play golf, but it is far from downtown and next to the freeway. The rooms have good sound proofing, so we could not hear the noise from traffic in our room facing the road in building 7. It is probably nicer to have a room looking onto the golf course. The decoration is modern, room and bathroom spacious. I specially liked the bathroom with a walk-in shower and lots of space to put your things, it is also nicely made with stone tiling in champagne colour.
It was very practical to be able to use the guest laundry on the premises free of charge. We also enjoyed having a drink on the terrace off the main building looking at the golfplayers.
The only problem was that it was very warm in the room despite cool weather outside and having opened the window for long to get fresh air. There was also a noisy heater appliance hidden in the furniture under the Tv which we suspect may have been on although the heating control panel was off.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel
- Hyatt Monterey
- Hyatt Regency Monterey Ca
- Hyatt Regency Monterey
- Monterey Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 550 deluxe guest rooms and over 40,000 square feet of elegant function space, the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa is the most complete hotel destination on the Monterey Peninsula. Featuring fully renovated guestrooms and suites, a stylishly refurbished restaurant, the full service Accista Spa, redesigned front desk area, and lush, freshly landscaped grounds throughout, Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa offers upscale surroundings and the luxury of a perfectly secluded setting. The rustic elegance and warmth of the property offers world-class amenities including golf, a full service tennis facility, two outdoor swimming pools, two whirlpools, a 12,000 square foot full service spa and salon, a state-of-the-art health club and our new Regency Club lounge. Strategically positioned adjacent to the championship Del Monte Golf Course, and 1/2 mile from the Monterey Bay, the Hotel is situated on 22 prime coastal acres just minutes from Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, The Monterey Bay Aquarium, Carmel-by-the-Sea and Pebble Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.