The Clement was a perfect place to have our daughter's wedding reception. The planning and organization run by Chelsea Allen was truly professional and 100
% perfect in her guidance. Chelsea gave us the gift of her knowledge and insights, guiding us towards the perfect evening reception. I have never been part of an event where there was not something to criticize. Ours was perfect: we have Chelsea and her staff to thank for that.
One comment on Chelsea's staff: each individual was professional and hard working. They worked as a competent team and we had no problems with service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey