We hadn't been to Monterey for years when a special event we were attending in nearby Carmel brought us back to this historic town for a bit of nostalgia. Fortunately, we chose to stay at InterContinental The Clement Monterey. What a perfect choice! From our greeting at the door, to the check-in process, to our beautifully appointed room with fireplace and partial ocean view, we were completely delighted. Even the dining room was a happy surprise. Both the service and cuisine were outstanding. Of course, the hotel's superior location next to the aquarium can be beat. We were so pleased with our stay, that we are planning to return with our our children and grandchildren. We can't imagine staying anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey