This is an outstanding property in every respect: location, design, decor, cleanliness, service, and personnel. There are no corners cut here. We arrived at 11 pm, and there were four front-desk personnel working, so we had no wait. They were bright, friendly, and knew exactly what they were doing. The room was large, spotless, and well-appointed, and the shower and bath in the bathroom were separate. The fact that the nominal opening time of the breakfast cafe was 6:30 am probably reflects the fact that most of the customers are leisure travelers. Our valet-parked car was retrieved in much less than the advertised 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey