We chose this hotel based on the proximity to the Monterey Aquarium and the Cannery Row area. Well, you can't get much better than this place! We bought a package deal where with our room you got tickets to the aquarium. Perfect. The hotel is modern and neat and clean. We had a gas fire place which my two boys loved. What a nice treat to have for a cool, January night in Monterey! We ate breakfast at the hotel overlooking the water where we saw Otters frolicking. This place was expensive, but what an experience you get. Go for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey