I heard about this place from a good friend of mine so I thought that I should check it out! I've always loved Monterey but I have never stayed here, didn't realize this place was a hotel. As soon as we walked in I felt like I was welcome! One of their front office people had the biggest smile I had ever seen, and had a funny accent lol. Not only did Kendyll check us in and out he also carried our bags up as well! This guy had a stellar attitude all around He was awesome!! The Restaurant had great food, I had a great view, and got a great workout in their gym! I am definitely coming back to this place! All around great staff! Highly recommend! book your reservation now!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey