Ah, Brad! What a great guy! Made us feel right at home in this hotel bar. Will give you food recommendations and knows how to make a great drink. (Forgive us for this) Ask him for his wildberry mojito! it’s to die for. he might even make it for you while wearing a berry hat. Dane also made us feel very at home – talking about his mixology ideas and making me the most delicious apple martini. Both are Monterey locals and will point you in the right direction as to where to eat and sight-see. As far as the hotel is concerned, the rooms are very nice. I would be careful about leaving and returning during the day as the company the hotel outsources to for parking likes to sell the spaces during the day and you might not have a spot when you return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey