We always stay at The Clement when we take our annual trip to Monterey. We are "friends" of the Monterey Bay Aquarium and plan a trip there every year, and have stayed at The Clement every year since its openning. The staff goes above and beyond to make our stay wonderful. The valet sevice is efficient and courteous. Check-in was fast and the front desk very accomodating and helpful. Every member of the staff we came incontact with always greeted us with a "Hello." The rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel is centrally located next to restaurants and the aquarium. This is the only place we will stay when in Monterey.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.