This hotel had a great feel to it from arrival - it is decorated tastefully and it is very comfortable. Great beds and bathrooms and the rooms are reasonable sized. The location is perfect - 2 minute walk to the aquarium, right on the water and very close to the main eateries on cannery row. The only downside is the $20 a night parking fee - even if you self park. Overall very relaxing stay.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Agoda, getaroom.com, Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.