We had flown into San Francisco and after 3 nights picked up a car. Having booked our hotels through a company in England, we headed down here for our first night. The setting of the hotel couldn't be better: right on the bay on the famous Cannery Row. Our room was spacious and the hotel immaculate. Unfortunately, when we went into the bar for a drink, a beer cost $6 for what we both reckoned was a third of a pint. Needless to say, we didn't eat there or drink any more. Instead, we found a great bar down the road - the Bushwackers. The next morning, before our departure, we got juice and sandwiches from a small shop and ate them overlooking the Pacific. This is an expensive hotel, but in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey