Just completed my first, and hopefully not my last, stay at The Clement. I literally let them valet park my car and never touched it again until check-out. The location is right in the middle of Cannery Row, between Bubba Gumps and The Aquarium. We were given a upgraded spa room at check-in(I am a Priority Club member so not sure if that is why). The room was large with a king bed and fireplace that overlooked Cannery Row. The bathroom was large with a separate bathtub and shower. The young man that checked us in was exceptionally friendly and professional. All concierge guys we ran into were extremely helpful, as well. Highly recommend this hotel for any age!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new InterContinental the Clement Monterey is next to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium in the heart of John Steinbeck's historic Cannery Row. Many guest rooms and suites feature fireplaces, balconies and ocean views and all sparkle with stylish dÃ©cor. The picturesque hotel offers more than 1,393 square metres (15,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including an oceanfront ballroom perfect for weddings, conferences and special events. The C Restaurant & Bar, spa, health club, pool, whirlpool, Kids Club and an oceanfront patio offer plenty of reasons to stay close, and Cannery Row s fashionable boutiques, delectable eateries, upscale galleries and vibrant street scene are just a few minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental The Clement Monterey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental The Clement Monterey Hotel Monterey
- Intercontinental Monterey