We went to our first wedding anniversary to Cafe Mundial to celebrate. Both my husband and I were out all day so we did not have anything to eat in common during the day. When we got to the restaurant, ,my husband ordered a shrimp dish which i took a bite out of. By the time we left, my husband was not feeling well. The next day we were so sick we could not get up. We got food poisoning. We called the restaurant and they did not believe us. Then they decided to refund us the money we spent there and to make matters worse, the check bounced. We are locals and love to go to downtown Monrovia to eat at the various restaurants but will never ever go back again even if we are invited. The experience has been the worse we've ever had.
If you own or manage Cafe Mundial, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.