“Not too thrilled” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Palm Court Inn

You added BEST WESTERN Palm Court Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Palm Court Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2001 West Orangeburg Ave, I-99 and Briggsmore/Carpenter, Modesto, CA 95350 (Formerly Ramada Inn Modesto)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Modesto
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Colfax, Washington
“Not too thrilled”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Pros: Nice hotel the middle court is well maintained, Rooms are spacious and up-to-date flat screen fridge. And security.
Cons: No microwave and on the weekend was too noisy. I had some weird lady call me at from the front desk every morning.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Clean great breakfast. Beautiful pool. Hot tub well maintained. If I died today, I can honestly say I wouldn't have regrets. You only get one life to live, and going through the motions day in and day out is lame.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Fremont, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Would have given the hotel service a Very Good, but I was disappointed to return to my room in the evening un-cleaned. I had to make a call to front desk to get the room cleaned. First time in all my hotel stays. Other then that, the room was clean. The full breakfast was great. The staffs were very friendly and accommodating. I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very decent hotel for business travelers. The room was very clean and the cleaning lady had a personal note on my bed. I am always obsessed with the Internet connection because it can make it or break it for me as far as quality of stay goes, and I am happy to report that this was probably the fastest Internet speed in the Central Valley that I have experienced so far. The bed was comfortable; good sleep quality despite of the proximity to the highway. The small rose garden by the pool was a very nice touch; I ate my dinner there.

The front desk staff member I dealt with during my check-in could be a bit more polished in her manners; the lady who assisted me during the check-out was a delight, so overall I was pleased.

I call it a thumbs up!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
OAKHURST
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was friendly. Placed reservation on line but confirmed with staff. Tried to check in prior to 3p room not available. It would be nice if early check in was allowed. Breakfast was nice and the room was clean.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Healdsburg, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was amazed the moment I entered my room.

Everything looked new, clean, and carefully maintained. Even the grounds are spic and span.

Hot breakfast of eggs and sausage, plus fresh fruit. Very nice.

I would've given this motel 5 stars but for one problem: very slow internet.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Elk Grove, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2015

If I can rely on a hotel to have a room available when I need it, that would be the Best Western. Thank you for being there for me. I will make sure to recommend the Best Western to my friends and family. The next time I take a trip and need a room, I will take Best Western into consideration.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN Palm Court Inn? Share your experiences!