“Great Value and Friendly Staff!” 4 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1312 McHenry Ave, Modesto, CA 95350   |
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Modesto
GreenLeadersBronze level
Surrey, Canada
“Great Value and Friendly Staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was in the Modesto area on business. In researching local hotels I was seeking a location close to downtown, restaurants, etc., yet at a reasonable price. My stay was a very good one. Clean, QUIET room and the hotel was (at most!) at 5 minute drive from downtown or highway #99. Front desk staff were conscientious, friendly and accomodating thru-out my stay. Nothing fancy at this hotel, however, the basics are good and a very good value overall. I recommend this Days Inn and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Staff at this hotel are very accomodating. If you want a quiet room they'll definitely provide y...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Modesto
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was locked out of my room and then made four trips back and forth to the desk clerk to try to fix the problem. She eventually called a worker with a master key. TV only got one channel. The heater would only put out cold air. There was a 1" gap beneath one side of the exterior door. Highway on one side of the building and trains with air horns on the other. BAD!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Sutter Creek, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed on Thanksgiving night in a room with a king size bed, on the second floor. The room was clean, contained everything I could possibly need and I sleep well. When I arrived at the Inn, I parked in one of two parking lots which are located directly in front of the row of doors to the rooms. It was stupid of me, but I left items in my truck - my truck was broken into sometime between 8:30 pm and 8:30 am. Unfortunately the Inn does not utilize any video surveillance cameras which I really think they should invest in to deter future thefts. The Inn is set way back from the street and it is a very isolated area at night. I am a single woman and actually sort of had the creeps when I first arrived because it was so quiet and remote - no foot traffic. In retrospect, of course I should never have left items in my car, but in the future if I ever stay there again, I would park in front of the hotel as close to the reception area as possible.

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our room & bed was very nice. Even the bathroom was good size. The bed was comfortable too. Breakfast bar area large with good goodies. The only down side was the loud partyers taking a late night dip. Price was good for seniors.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was hot; turned down thermostat, just blew hot air; had to purchase a fan because motel did not have one to lend; ppl were smoking outside our motel room and we smelled smoke real strong inside the room; could hear ppl above us at 5am stomping feet; could have used some handrails near toilet (toilet was close to ground and this baby boomer generation's knees are wearing out, so could use those); staff was kind and polite; breakfast was great!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

North Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

The staff at the Days Inn Modesto are very friendly. Breakfast was also a bonus. Have stayed in this hotel many times,and have always been well satisfied. I left my coat behind and they offered to send it to me. Great service.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Modesto? Share your experiences!