“Delicious comfort food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Delicious comfort food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

It was a cold and windy night and all I could think about was how good a nice hot bowl of Pho sounded. Friends/family and reviews directed us here, and we were not disappointed! Our server was kind enough to seat us away from the door because it was so cold outside, and sat us up on the balcony upstairs. The Pho was fantastic, and the portions are HUGE! Believe me, a medium bowl of Pho is more than enough for one person! We will be back whenever we're back in town.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good Vietnamese Food in Quiet Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Good Vietnamese pho and other soups in nice quiet location. Good service, nice people - huge portions of soup. Everything was good, the service was good. It's not extraordinary Vietnamese cuisine, but a hot filling meal. Only problem? It's packed! Not a whole lot of tables, we arrived at 9:00pm and there was a line....

Visited April 2014
Waldport, Oregon
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

One of my favorite places to eat in all of Modesto! Always packed so come before noon or five. If you love Vietnamese noodle dishes, don't you dare pass this by. Service is great and friendly. Prices are good too. Dine in or take out this is the place!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“My new favorite Vietnamese place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

First time here tonight. It was 9pm and all tables were full. I ordered the beef BBQ and it was so very good! Shrimp and chicken BBQ was good but the beef was the best! Service was good. We will be back for sure!

Modesto
“Good Pho!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I like this restaurant. I don't like tripe and strange things like that, but I just try to avoid them. There a a few different soups, and that's what I usually get. The flavors are very, very good, and I always leave feeling like I'm not overindulging. The rolls are delicious; as a matter of fact, I have enjoyed everything I have eaten at Phoenix Noodle House. Before ordering, however, be sure to check on the ingredients. Tripe's not for me!

Visited August 2013