“Luv Fudruckers” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Modesto, California
“Luv Fudruckers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I work w/mentally handicapped adults and we sometimes buy lunch at Fudruckers, and I would like to comment on how wonderful the staff is every time we visit. The staff is patient and respectful and helpful. The food is pretty darn great too. It's roomy and clean and love the old celebrity photos!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

100% Recommend
Central Point, Oregon, United States
“Absolutely great burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Whenever we see a Fuddruckers in a town were visiting we have to stop because of the great burgers. This location did not disappoint. The burgers were spot on and th condiment station was clean and neat with a real good variety. The decorations were also pretty neat. We will be stopping by here again next time we are in Modesto.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stockton, California
“Real Good Stuff!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Though the name may be unusual the food is great! you can build your own burgers and have some good fries. Though burgers is what they are mostly known for they also serve shakes, salads, and other foods. The service there is very prompt and to insure this they give you this electronic pad that vibrates when your food is ready. You can eat in or take out.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fresno, California
“Good food & fun too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stopped in on a spur of the moment at Fudduckers as I was passing through Modesto. It isn't right off the 99 freeway, but it is just 15 minutes east of the highway. I am not much of a 'burger person' but after a couple of hours on the road and a few more left to go, a burger sounded like just the thing to keep me full until I reach my destination. And I was not disappointed! This restaurant has regular burgers, but also offers alternatives to the standard beef burger. If you are into buffalo, wild boar, ostrich or elk (or don't know but want to try something new) this is the place for you. I was hoping they had the ostrich available but they were out. Not to worry though - the very friendly employee at the counter helped me select the elk, which was as delicious as it was different. Served alongside a generous helping of sweet potato fries, it was more than enough food; as a matter of fact I couldn't finish the burger or fries there was so much. I love how you can choose what you want on your burger from the very plentiful condiment bar (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, peppers to name a just a few items). They also had an impressive selection of mustards, ketchup, relish and mayo if you like that on your burger. To top it off, a free (LARGE) cookie from their bakery is included with the combo meal (burger, fries & drink). I skipped the cookie, but it is a nice offering if you have room for an oversized, freshly baked cookie. I look forward to passing through Modesto again and returning!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Modesto
“Great Hamburger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is a high priced hamburger place, but of the greatest qualifty. Like the condiment bar, which has a great variety of condiments.

Visited April 2012