Stay with Ayres Suites Mission Viejo for a week. Absolutely great hotel. Clean room, friendly staff, pool and hot tub, exceptional view (on the top floor) facing the highway.
My wife and I spent an entire week at this hotel. When we first checked-in, there were no room with king size bed left, so we had one of the rooms on the ground floor with the outdoor sitting area. This wasn't so much interest for us. This room at the far end had a very weak wireless signal. Made a compliant to the manager. Manager promised to switch our room to the third floor with a king size bed the next day. We switched to room 318 the next day. What a beautiful view! Absolutely breathing taking sunset and partial view of the lake as well. We stayed in this room for the rest of our stay.
Hot breakfast was decent, but the choice was bit limited. Last time we stayed in a holiday-inn in Foothill Ranch which also provided cook to order hot breakfast.
I had the swimming pool and the hot tub to myself a couple of times during the week
There's a close-by camping area near the lake with magnificent view.
The nearby highway wasn't a noise source at all, partially because it doesn't have much traffic (I think it's a toll road).
plenty of shopping, dinning and entertainment near-by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name.You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at our Mission Viejo hotel are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast. Ayres Hotel and Spa Mission Viejo welcomes travelers with all the modern amenities you have come to expect from the Ayres name and all of the exciting business, recreational, and entertainment attractions South Orange County has to offer. Take in the exquisite views of Saddleback Mountain by hiking or mountain biking on one of the mountain's many scenic hiking trails. Relax with various spa treatments, like an Aromatherapy Massage or Chocolate Body Wrap, available at the Athena Day Spa located inside the hotel. Or indulge at the Modjeska Bar and Grill also located within the hotel. The on-site restaurant offers various types of cuisine including burgers, pasta, and ribs. Nearby, the Irvine Spectrum offers various entertainment possibilities encompassing shopping, dining, an IMAX theater and cinema, and the Improve comedy club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Milestone Internet Marketing, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ayres Hotel & Spa Mission Viejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Hotel And Spa Mission Viejo
- Ayres Hotel Mission Viejo