I actually couldn't wait to write this review! My son got married March 2nd in Rancho Santa Margarita and when we committed to the date a year prior, the venue suggested Ayres Suites Mission Viejo. Before reserving a block of rooms for the wedding, we visited Ayres and met with the event manager, Jeanette. Being that my daughter in law is European, she immediately liked the European decor at Ayres and the rooms were conveniently equipped with a mini refrigerator, small sink and a microwave which comes in handy for these type of events. (The rooms were spacious and had a little table, and in the cases of King studio - they had a couch).
Ayres was very reasonably priced and the rate included breakfast.
The periodic reservation process was easy and we immediately received updates.
Let me jump to the day before the wedding. We booked over 42 rooms throughout the weekend with 80+ guests. Ayres was so cooperative, so courtesy and generous in terms of their time and assistance. I remembered everyone's name (Valerie, Jeff, Twany, Jeanette and a little help from Dean). They extended not only courtesy and cooperation to me, as the organizer of the wedding, but I ALWAYS saw them kind to our guests.
When we were at the hotel early (due to checking out from night before accommodations), they did everything they could to expedite the cleaning of the rooms for early occupancy. We were waiting for the "other shoe to drop" but it didn't or at least I didn't know about it. They even understood how wedding celebrations/guests can be in terms of loudness, craziness, etc., but they appeared to handle it with ease, and (ok, this may seem corny...) with a smile! We just kept on wanting to give them goodies from the weekend as a thank you!
There were a few accommodations that Ayres helped with over the course of the weekend that really assisted with our large group but I don't know what's always typical, so I won't share those. Suffice it to say, they appreciated our business (as a large group), and we appreciated their wonderful professionalism and courtesy.
Being that Ayres is located just off the 241 Toll Road, for some that can be troublesome, but for us, it was convenient and fast. There is a little shopping center right down the hill from Ayres in which we utilized (Vons, nail salon, a few fast food restaurants, etc.).
So in closing, without hesitation, I would recommend this hotel, and especially for wedding guests.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Suites Mission Viejo Hotel
- Ayres Suites Mission Viejo Hotel Mission Viejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charm and elegance of a European Boutique hotel await you at Ayres Suites Mission Viejo! You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Suites Mission Viejo are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, and curved shower rods. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast. Ayres Suites Mission Viejo welcomes travelers to all of the exciting business, recreational, and entertainment attractions South Orange County has to offer. Take in the exquisite views of Saddleback Mountain or check out the exciting night life at the Irvine Spectrum Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ayres Suites Mission Viejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.