I stayed at this hotel for two nights when travelling on business.
- Nice rooms with coffee maker, iron board, microwave oven, etc.
- Great, soft beds
- Close to the freeway but far enough that the whine of the traffic doesn't get through to you
- Not too far from Santa Clara, San Jose or the other big commercial centres in the area
- Free high speed internet access
- Free access to a well-set up business centre (which is small but sufficient)
- The buffet breakfast in the mornings is great!
- The service was passable; they are generally helpful folk but a lot of the support staff struggle with English
- The decor with do with some brightening; the general air is one of mild gloom
- There is no room service at any time of the day
- There is no on-site restaurant except for breakfast, which makes it somewhat inconvenient when working from the hotel
- There are very few dining options within walking distance of the hotel. The choice is limited to an Applebee's and a range of fast food joints
To me, the lack of food options was a bummer - the rest was fine. All in all, I would recommend this hotel if you are willing to work around the food issue, and have time to scout nearby areas without relying on the hotel surrounds itself.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas Hotel Milpitas
- Hilton Garden Inn Milpitas
- Hilton Milpitas
- Milpitas Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.