We stayed here on a recent trip to Gilroy Gardens (in Gilroy) and Great America Amusement park.
We had booked a King room because that was the only one available online upon our arrival we asked if there was rooms with double beds available and the front desk were able to oblige the request.
The only one annoyance was the man painting the edge of the pool. Couldn't he have done it while the pool was closed? On that note, the pool was small and only went up to 5 ft but fine for the kids.
There are lots of food options around. Fast food and an sit down restaurants. If you forget anything Wal-Mart is really close by.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas Hotel Milpitas
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Milpitas
- Hilton Milpitas
- Milpitas Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.