First of all, this is my first trip into Silicon Valley so I was excited. I was assigned by my company to stay at the Garden Inn and it was highly regarded by my collegues. From the start, things just went wrong. I checked in at the Front Desk by Julie. At first, it was fine until another guest or friend was at the desk then I was quickly ignored as her voice started to escalate, she felt the need to attend to this other person than to finish helping me. My overall check in took more than needed, a waste of 10+ minutes.
The room was nice and had a restful evening until the next day. I did not get my wake up call, which was ok because I also set up my cell. I did want to make sure I received one because I was headed back to the airport in the early morning. I went to the front desk, but I did not want to be assisted by Julie. I went to the other lady at the Front Desk, Mitzie and explained that I did not get my wake up call. She seemed taken aback and very defensive. I decided to just leave. The hotel itself is nice and convenient to our company Sandisk, but with overall experience with staff in the evening particularly with Julie and Mitzie, makes it not worth the buck and I prefer the drive to stay elsewhere. It is worth staying an extra 30-45 minutes away rather than waste time and given an attitude when clearly they feel bothered or annoyed.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas Hotel Milpitas
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Milpitas
- Hilton Milpitas
- Milpitas Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn San Jose
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn San Jose/Milpitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.