“Choose another property.” 2 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   270 South Abbott Avenue, Milpitas, CA 95035   |
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Milpitas
“Choose another property.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here as a last minute choice and with no Internet available in our car could not check Tripadvisor before hand - this was a pity. The main issues we had were disinterested staff, grubby surroundings, no wifi, limited plugs for recharging. The room itself was worn and tired. Check Tripadvisor and choose a different hotel in this location.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Alpine, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Okay. I stayed here because of a business trip. Wrong choice. If you need Internet, do not stay here. Connection is flakey and speeds are only .43 Mbps down and .05 Mbps up. I am lucky that I brought my Verzion Mifi. 5.81 Mbps down and 8.19 Mbps up. Used speedtest.net for speed verification.

Other than that, it is nice for a quick stop, but nothing long term. I will be planning on a different location when I return.

Nice beds and a comfortable room. This was the best thing I could say about the place. Noisy outside just like from the other reviews.

Not enough electrical outlets. I am a power user.

Thats all for now!

• Stayed August 2012
Manhasset, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family always went here every year! Since 2000 til now. Each single time, the stay would be great.
But I just checked in the other week.
The room, had a lock that didn't work. There was white stains on the floor. Otherwise, it was good.
The receptionist was friendly, and guaranteed that the lock would be fixed next thing tomorrow.
Nobody came.
So there I was, with my family. In a room, with no locks. I didn't feel safe.
There was loud alcoholics and smokers outside at the night, there were people that just had their doors open, standing there, yelling loud sh** into their phones.

Otherwise, the staff was friendly and flexible.

Room Tip: I'd say. Get the rooms on floor 2 or 3. Rooms on floor 1 are usually dirty.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Susanville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

our field hockey team stayed here this week. the hotel was trouble from the start. we showed up and to check in and found out our rooms were given away. we had 5 rooms for our group. we all got stuck in smoking rooms. the showers didnt work in all the rooms, the plugs didnt work by the sink and there was only one in the room. so the kids couldnt charge their phones. then one group of kids were givien a room when we checked with people already in the room. thank goodness that no one was undressed or doing thing else. then we are gone from 8am until 330 daily for the camp and the maids couldnt get the rooms cleaned while we were gone. the girls walked into a room that had started to be cleaned but no maids on the floor. they started to take showers the maids came back. the kids asked if the maids could come back at 5 when they would be going again. they said yes but came back in 15 mins kicking the kids out of the rooms. couple didnt get to in showers before their next events. i would never ever stay at this days inn or any other days inn again. the manager doesnt care no one will do anything to help us. they say we have done our best. if this is their best i dont want to see their wrost.

Room Tip: i wont use this hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

My rating based on one stay . Have ample rooms and parking to match . Looks like it might be tight when fully booked . Close to interstate 880 , but not to the point you hear the traffic . Rooms are basic and simple . Happy they have a mini fridge & microwave ! Close to many eateries , stores & some markets . Most within walking distance . Fuel stations are also right around the corner . Right off a major street , so do not expect to hear silence & crickets at night ! But it is quiet enough for a decent night's sleep . The continental brkfst was ok . Has a pool , ice machine ( thank you ) several buildings with multiple floors . Fair pricing considering the area . Would stay there again .

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

The location is excellent with a great diversity of nearby restaurants. If you stay here I recommend the Black Bear diner down the road. It was functional with the sink outside the bathroom. The rooms were average size and clean. The decorations aren't wonderful but tolerable. The landscaping around the pool area was great. Well worth the money I paid for the room.

• Stayed March 2012
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

i recently stayed at tha days inn in Milpitas Ca, when i arrived the lady at tha front desk was very friendly she greeted me with a smile very professional she made check in easy and fast no problems she then gave me accurate directions to my room. She was the nicest front desk lady their at the Days Inn. If i needed assistance she was there helping me full force checked in January 3rd at 4pm

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Milpitas? Share your experiences!