Things to consider if you are thinking about staying at this hotel:
1) Location: Milpitas isn't exactly a garden spot, and we could often smell either a dump or sewage smell. This applies to the entire area, not just this hotel, I should point out.
2) No elevator
3) Room was a bit small by US standards
4) King size bed was quite comfy
5) The desk clerk was asleep when we arrived in the early evening.
6) The hotel room smelled a bit musty. The carpet in the hallways smelled worse.
7) The hotel seemed relatively quiet, even when it was full.
8) When we tried to request a wake-up call, the staff never answered the phone. Called multiple times.
9) Nice balcony, but no chairs or tables on it, which makes it difficult to use.
10) The price is ok considering the area. Silly Con Valley is all overpriced in my opinion.
Overall an OK place in a pinch, but has nothing that makes me want to go back. We picked it because it is near our relative's place, and it was the least expensive decent place. We won't go back; we'll stay in a nicer, less expensive place that is a bit further away and just drive to see the relatives.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Brookside Hotel
- Best Western Plus Brookside Hotel Milpitas
- Best Western Milpitas
- Milpitas Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the ideal location for your Northern California vacation or Silicon Valley Business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Otel, Best Western, Venere and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Brookside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.