“Very good food, slow for lunch.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 281 Restaurants in Milpitas
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Very good food, slow for lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I eat here often, probably 2-3 times a month. My favorite dish is Rigatoni Spinachi- a warm pasta salad with Spinach and bacon. My husband's favorite is Linguini with the "Pink Sauce", I believe it is an off menu item or it used to be. We also really like their Marinara Sauce and their house made sausage. Their pizzas are good, if you like thick crust, I like the chicken pesto. They added a bar and now seem to have a good regular bartender who makes Perfect Manhattan's just the way I like them. It is a good place for a family dinner. Not too expensive and I get two meals out of most entrees. At lunch they are not so quick- you need at least an 1 1/2 hours.

Portland, Oregon
“I couldn't believe how awesome it was”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The staff was great, atmosphere fun, but the food was to die for. I ordered the vegetarian calzone, expecting something ordinary. To my surprise this was the best Italian restaurant I've been to in years. Just outstanding. I wish I were staying longer, I can't wait to go back.

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We had a great dinner here. There were large portions but not every entree came with soup or salad. Salad and soup portions were also very large.

Visited July 2012
Milpitas, California
“Great service and Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

I come here a lot and have always had consistently good service and Excellent food. I think this a great best kept secret in Milpitas. It isn't overly crowded and the food is just the best. The wait staff is really knowledgeable about the menu and the final dish is always well prepared. I love eating here, and sometimes even have a coupon, which makes the decision that much easier.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saratoga, California
“consistently average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Don't like the pizza, crust is thick. The marinara sauce is great. order pasta.

Visited December 2011