We stand 7 weeks in USA. We are from Germay and my english is not so good. Before we are in "The Dylan" we travelling Arizona, Utah and California. Many cities, many peoples and many miles. And very helpful persons!
The last week we stand in Monterey and we book "The Dylan" for the last night before we go to New York. "The Dylan" was very good (clean, near Airport, nice town for eating..) but the guest service was very bad! Mister Csillik and Mister Jones was very kindly. But Mister Reynolds was a Katastrophe! We have Problems we the flight (Delta Air) and i can not phoned. We asked Mr. Reynolds to help us. But now, the first person in our holiday the do NOTHING. We are shocked!
We go with BART to the SF Airport and cleared our problems on Delta Air. Now we are back in Germany. We are happy: Only one person in 7 week will no help. What a good quote!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dylan at SFO is a newly remodeled 58 room boutique hotel. They are conveniently located just 1 mile from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and feature a free SFO Airport shuttle bus to and from the airport. They are within 100 yards of the Millbrae BART/CalTrain station, making it a breeze to travel to downtown San Francisco or to Silicon Valley.A delicious deluxe complimentary breakfast is laid out every morning-- It's the perfect way to start your day before heading off to San Francisco or boarding our Free SFO Airport shuttle bus. Breakfast consists of: fresh waffles, fresh baked muffins, scones, danishes & cinnamon rolls, cereal, housemade oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels & cream cheese, toast, hard-boiled eggs, ham & cheese, juice and freshly brewed coffee. They also offer fresh baked cookies, coffee and tea in the afternoon.In an effort to offer the utmost comfort, The Dylan at SFO is constantly being renovated. The rooms have been refurnished with all new American made furniture. Each room features dreamy artwork by surrealist photographer, Thomas Barbey, the bathrooms have beautiful imported Spanish porcelain tile and frameless glass shower doors. They also include 40 inch LCD TVs with 100 cable and HBO channels, and comfortable plush pillow top beds. Every detail is added with the guests’ best interest and comfort in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Dylan at SFO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dylan At Sfo Hotel Millbrae
- Travelodge Hotel Millbrae
- Travel Lodge Millbrae
- Travelodge Millbrae
- Millbrae Travel Lodge
- Millbrae Travelodge