I have stayed at this hotel a few times. It's my company's favorite place to hold training for our west region. Last trip was two nights. Airport bus was quick in both directions. Check-in was fast and room was clean and comfortable. I read something about the rooms being soundproofed and hadn't ever thought about it before but you don't hear the planes. I noticed that the windows are really thick.
I had lunch in the hotel bar/restaurant. It is very informal, more bar than restaurant. I had the salmon and it was charred on one side. The other people at lunch both said that their food was better than they expected. Mine, not so much.
Overall, i wouldn't stay here if i wanted a luxury hotel, but for an airport hotel, it's better than most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with your unique needs in mind, The Westin San Francisco Airport offers business travelers easy access to the city and Silicon Valley via major freeways and public transport. Less than .5 mile away from San Francisco International Airport, we offer a free shuttle to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Westin San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Westin San Francisco Airport
- Westin Hotel Millbrae
- Westin Millbrae
- Millbrae Westin