The hotel is next to SFO airport, with a shuttle that runs to/from the airport every 15 min. That is complimentary. The front desk staff (Mark) was very friendly and helpful. I am a Platinum Member and Mark advised that since there was no Lounge at this Westin, I received a free Continental Breakfast Buffet, if I wanted to add the hot portion of the buffet it coat $10.
The room was a typical room nice and clean. Internet was complimentary. The pillows on the bed were horrible for my taste. They were long and very skinny, very uncomfortable to sleep on.
The restaurant in the hotel is too expensive. I got a Burger and Fries that cost $17.36. There is no reason a burger should be that expensive. The closest burger place was a 10-15min walk according to Mark.
All in all the hotel was good but expensive to eat. Not as good as I a expected. Next time I'm in the area I will try the other Starwood property Aloft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed with your unique needs in mind, The Westin San Francisco Airport offers business travelers easy access to the city and Silicon Valley via major freeways and public transport. Less than .5 mile away from San Francisco International Airport, we offer a free shuttle to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin San Francisco Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin San Francisco Airport Hotel Millbrae
- Westin San Francisco Airport
- Westin Hotel Millbrae
- Westin Millbrae
- Millbrae Westin